Thought it would be a good way to show you I am still here, albeit still struggling (sorry about that..)
A bit of reading by the way, that may help some of you understand why I freaked out so much lately: www.theguardian.com/commentisf…
I got tagged quite a lot lately so...
Here we go
I have to give out ten things about me 3 times.. That makes it 30! Ouch... I can't promise I will manage all but I will try
* I am an insomniac with no problems at all to fall asleep
I can lay my head on a pillow and fall alseep almost instantly when I go to bed. But only to wake up two hours after and not get another wink of the whole night
* I have a freezer filled with veggies, and I hide the icecream under it. Sometimes I forget about it which means that I go in for healthy snack and it's like "Hooo, icecream!" and all hell break loose
* I love my job and the people I meet there, even if it is becoming harder lately (hell, crisis)
* I am a make up and nail products addict because somedays it's teh only way i feel i can tolerate seeing me in a mirror
* I am 35 and I won't have children. Never wanted, never will
* I know by heart Evil Dead 3, army of Darkness movie, and a good portion of many others Z movies
* I used to play pen and paper RPG games, I even mastered for years
* I could live on bread, tomatoes, hummous and cheese. Okay, and chocolate.
* Tea! I drink almost 1.5 litre per day, green, black, red, herbal, you name it I drink it (except for jasmine tea)
* When alone in my home I will sing and dance while I do the cleaning.
* I make fun of my characters (and snarkily mock them) when I write and they do silly/ not smart things
* I draw flowers and write nice messages in chalk on the walls next to bus stops to bring a little bit of happiness to people
* My choc chips cookies are amazing, seriously
* I am afraid of spiders but trying to fight this phobia (and failing, alas)
* I love museums, especially at night (here we can sometimes do a night visit, it's amazing)
* I have been taught fast reading which means I can read whole sentences or even paragraphs at a time.
* I loooove licorice chewy candies
* Every sunday I clean my flat from top tp bottom, put clean sheets on my bed.. and nap with the satisfaction of a job done
* I collect swords, real ones, not props
* I sleep with at least 4 pillows and do not try to snag one, really, for your own safety
* I have desperately low self esteem and very bad body image, and I am fine with that. It used to make me angry now I am just sad sometimes. It's like I was a log and anger was the fire for years. Now there is nothing else to burn and it will just fall to ashes, and I am fine with that. I am very tired of struggling for nothing and to no avail. You can't change what you are despites everything good meaning people tell you. Ugly is and stay, cause what really matters is appearance, the rest (intelligence, personnality) come after and you're already classified. Dumb is and stay cause you can try to educate yourself it will only be just a glaze and you will have learned just enough to realise how limited you are. Nice is nice (harr de harr) but being nice is just being meat in our world. So yeah, let's just fall to dust and fall away, it's better
Tag by my sweet :degnewi:1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?A veterinarian, or (don't laugh) a politician. Vet I wasn't smart enough, and politician, I wasn't good enough of a liar 2. What is your biggest fear?Pain3. Do you have a hero? If so, who is it and why?Tough call. I will say Neil Gaiman cause the man is not only talented but also selfless and giving and encouraging.4. What is the most unusual thing you have ever eaten?Bear stew It was actually very tasty but quite fat5. What was the last book you read? Did you like it?A treaty on managing teams and customers interactions in the retail system. boring as hell6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?I free climbed a cliff above sea. and didn't fall7. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?ride a horse8. What piece of art/writing/photography in your gallery are you most proud of creating
(I want a link!!
)9. Do you have a pet peeve?People chewing loudly/ with their mouths open.. aaagh10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert.An extrovert turning introvert with time
1. Do you have any other ability, besides drawing?
I cook, I sew, I write. None of those are extraordinary but I find satisfaction in it2. Are you more of a movies or books person?
Movies! No, books! no Movies! Okay, let's say it depends of the subject 3. Favourite music genre?
instrumental or rock4. Favourite movie?
How to train your Dragon,5. Do you believe in God?
I believe in something. Calling it God? nope6. Traditional or digital media?
Digital (i can't do tradi
)7. What's your Zodiac Sign?
Cancer8. Are you a make-up person, or are you lazy about it?
Make up! I love it, cause i can "hide" behind it9. Do you barely/often think about sex?
I used to. I used to quite a *ha erm* high drive. Thing is I got quite cruely reminded that I was definitely not a good looking girl, or even lookable in half darkness, and thus my libido drowned and disappeared quite fast. Nothing like seeing disgust and comtempt in the eyes of one you desire to kill that.10. Are you perfectly happy with shipping your OTPs, or just feel like you need a love like theirs, in your life?
I love my OTPs but right now, i can not even consider the idea of hving, of deseving love in my life. sorry
• What makes you jump and squeal with joy like a fanatic ?
Books• Who is your favorite character from a movie / book / etc... ?
Sandman• Who is your favorite OC among you creations (link !!!) ?
It's a tie between Katy and Aelys• Which actor can you picture performing him or her .
Katy could be played by Michelle Rodriguez and Aelys by Katy McGrath• what kind of fantasy creatures could you pictures yourself as ?
A Hobbit?• What kind of fantasy creatures do you picture me as ?
A Griffin• Amongst the 7 deadly sins, which one is yours ?
Gluttony• According to you, what should be considered as one of the 7 news wonders of the world ?
Hmm, maybe Govanni strazza sculptures? Those are so so so stunning!• should you go back in time. In which period and where would you like to live ?
The fifties• What is your favorite 'kind of food ?
I won't tag anyone cause well.. too tired, sorry..